Comprehensive Phone Consultation
- Product Code: comprehensive
- Availability: In Stock
COMPREHENSIVE PHONE CONSULTATION
What you can expect during the comprehensive metabolic consultation with Dr. Krystosik. Please note that this phone consultation could take up to two hours. During this time Dr. Krystosik will:
- Review your medical records (from the last 2 years). Dr. Krystosik will review your medical records and the long form questionnaire before the phone consultation.
- Prepare a report of findings from your medical records and long-form questionnaire and go over the report with you during the phone consultation.
- Carefully listen to any of your health concerns that were not addressed in the questionnaire during the phone consultation.
- Provide a "second opinion” and let you know if he can help you. If he feels he can’t help you, he will refer you to someone who can.
- Identify the underlying cause of your illness.
- Recommend specific blood, stool, saliva and other diagnostic tests he believes are necessary to identify the cause of your illness. All lab tests besides blood tests are available in take-home test kits. These test kits can be sent directly from your home to the specific laboratories Dr. Krystosik recommends. (blood draws for any blood tests can be arranged in your local area).
- Develop a personalized natural treatment plan for you. No two people are alike. Even two people with the same illness can have entirely different causes. Dr. Krystosik will customize a treatment plan for you based on your complete history, blood tests and any other lab tests you provided before the consultation, plus your diet and lifestyle factors. If Dr. Krystosik finds it necessary to order any additional laboratory tests, once the test results are back he will personalize an eating strategy and supplement plan for you.
- Help reduce or eliminate your dependence on medications.
- With your permission, Dr. Krystosik will pray with you for God’s guidance and healing hand to restore your health.
To schedule an appointment by phone, call 440-519-1766 or 1-888-879-1190; leave your name, telephone number, your chief health concern and the best time to have one of our representatives get back to you. Please be sure to give a couple of options for the best time to reach you by telephone. We will only attempt to contact you three times, so be sure to provide the best times to call you back. You can also talk to someone in our chat room. If our agents are busy someone will get back to you within 24 hours or email email@example.com and type in CONSULTATION in the subject.
(Please note that the Comprehensive Phone Consultation could take up to two hours)
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive an email conformation once your order has been processed with a link leading to a medical information form that is required to be filled out and returned prior to your consultation.
Tags: Phone Consultations