- Product Code: Digestzyme
- Availability: In Stock
A Comprehensive Plant Based Digestive Enzyme
Digestzyme provides a comprehensive range of plant-based enzymes that work in concert to support digestion of foods and the repair of the intestines. The broad-spectrum of enzymes in this formula supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide range of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, sugars, fats, and vegetable fibers. Digestzyme is an important dietary supplement for individuals who seek to improve the absorption of nutrients, and relieve symptoms of indigestion such as bloating, gas and cramping. Digestzyme also improves the balance between good and bacteria populations in the gut and healthy immune function.
• Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
• Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
• Free of maltodextrin (wheat, rice, or corn-derived), commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
• Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
• Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
• Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
• Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)†
Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support individuals with sensitive GI tissues, especially inflammation
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend||800 mg*|
|With the following enzyme activity:|
|Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes|
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)||30 AGUΔ|
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Sucrase (invertase)||400 SUΔ|
|Maltase (diastase)||200 DP°Δ|
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)||25 UΔ|
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes|
|Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex||200 HSUΔ|
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes|
|Acid Protease||50 SAPUΔ|
|Alkaline Protease||50 PCΔ|
|Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity||40,000 HUTΔ|
|Fat Specific Enzyme|
|Lysozyme (from egg white)||100,000 SHUΔ|
|Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)‡||2,500 SPUΔ|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), coconut oil powder, and cellulose.
Contains: Eggs and Tree Nut (coconut).
ΔUnits are those used Food Chemicals Codex (FCC).
‡Peptizyme SP®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes.
2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or are allergic to eggs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.